Vision, Mission & Beliefs
Every student, every day, prepared to meet life’s challenges.
A safe learning community committed to fostering personal growth and academic excellence.
Paradise Schools has six core beliefs that create a challenging and enriching environment for all students.
- We believe students learn in a school atmosphere that is safe, respectful, and maintains high academic and behavior expectations.
- We believe in implementing rigorous student-centered curriculum focused on preparing students for their future.
- We believe in developing authentic relationships built on trust, communication, and a common goal.
- We believe in establishing a professional learning community enriched with on-going staff development and collaboration.
- We believe in recruiting and maintaining highly effective staff members that are capable and advocate for the betterment of the school rather than self.
- We believe in creating a leadership team that guides and governs our school community through sound judgement and best practices.