Every student, every day, prepared to meet life’s challenges.
A safe learning community committed to fostering personal growth and academic excellence.
Paradise Schools has six core beliefs that create a challenging and enriching environment for all students.
1. We believe students learn in a school atmosphere that is safe, respectful, and maintains high academic and
2. We believe in implementing rigorous student-centered curriculum focused on preparing students for their future.
3. We believe in developing authentic relationships built on trust, communication, and a common goal.
4. We believe in establishing a professional learning community enriched with on-going staff development and
5. We believe in recruiting and maintaining highly effective staff members that are capable and advocate for the
betterment of the school rather than self.
6. We believe in creating a leadership team that guides and governs our school community through sound
judgement and best practices.